A2 Multimedia LLC
2232 South Main Street, #392
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Toll-Free Telephone: (888) 664-7961
A2 MULTIMEDIA LLC, 2000 to Present
- Serving as webmaster for several sites using PHP and MySQL along with the PostNuke or ModX CMS, operating as services of A2 Multimedia LLC, including:
- BOOMERNET: The Baby Boomers' surfing center (originally online 1995)
- Washtenaw Web: Local database and online guide to Washtenaw County, Michigan (2001)
- B2C4U.com: Business-to-consumer sales support services for the online entrepreneur (2005)
- inteBIC.com: The internet brain injury collaborative (2006)
- Also hosting client sites on dedicated server, along with designing and/or maintaining them, including:
- And maintaining sites for other clients around the country, including:
- Providing international package forwarding via B2C4U.com
- Locating leading edge ecommerce support services and marketing them to online entrepreneurs, including:
- Order fulfillment
- Shopping cart
- Call center
Corporate Sales, 1996 to 2001
- Marketed financial consulting services to major firms in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana, helping clients retrieve lost profits through accounts payable review.
- Also sold industrial advertising space, working in print, CD-ROM, and internet media.
- Co-franchisee of Ann Arbor, Michigan outlet of national consumer buying club. Responsible for sales, service, and administration of local club.
- Recruited, led, and trained sales team to enrollment of thousands of members. Refined traditional telemarketing systems and implemented use of computerized system.
- Recruited, trained, and managed service team to consistent $1 million annual merchandise sales to members (at manufacturers' cost / wholesale prices).
- Controller and later VP of finance and admin for national nonprofit organization dedicated to the improvement of the quality of patient care through use of health care data.
- Became CFO when organization began struggling to avoid bankruptcy. Helped lead firm from gross annual revenues of $13 million in 1980 to $22 million in 1986.
- Also served as corporate officer of the non-profit, as well as officer and/or board member of for-profit subsidiaries.
- Property manager and later comptroller of two state-wide property management companies, specializing in federally subsidized multi-family housing (2,500 units).
- Also served as corporate officer and as one of the consultants for a related management consulting company.
Military Officer, 1968 to 1971
- Served with U.S. Army in Germany as operations officer of a line-haul truck company and later as battalion S-3 of a five-company truck battalion.
- Also served as captain in Vietnam with the DaNang Support Command, coordinating shipment of all Army supplies in I Corps.
- Earned bachelor's degree at University of Michigan, 1963 to 1967 and 1971, concentrating in political science and history.
- Earned MBA at Eastern Michigan University in finance and accounting, evenings, 1973 to 1978.
- Provided financial consulting services and/or served as board member for several private schools and a local chamber music group.
- Also provided web programming services on occasion for organizations as varied as the local UU church, the board of an alternative school, and a local peace committee.